Lymph nodes removed but I have more lumps
I have had lymph nodes removed from under my arms  and some fatty tissue removed that is said to have contained fatty tumors.  The problem is here it is now three to four years later and those same type of lumps that the doctor called fatty tumors are now on my forearm going towards my elbow and like the others if you press on them they hurt. However, these are a little bit bigger. What do I and what would case these fatty tumors to keep reapearing. I also had one years ago on my forehead removed but it didn't really  hurt it was just annoying.
Hi!

There is no known cause for re-appearance of fatty tumors or lipoma except maybe obesity and high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. So, please get these checked. If you are overweight, losing some weight may help. Also, regular exercising prevents deposition of fat. So, if you are fit to exercise, please incorporate this into your daily routine.

It is however important to review these lumps with your doctor as they are painful. Usually lipomas are not painful. So, these lumps could be lymph collection or venous pooling or maybe some infection. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.