Lymphdema Surgery and Cure !!
My name is Andrew Matta. I have/had lymphedema in the left foot since 2007  And I have no questions. I am posting this thread for anyone out there that has lymphedema !! There is a surgical cure for it. And it's supposed to be first line of treatment. I had my surgery July 16, 2012 and I wish to every single person reading this that they take their condition seriously. Recently this past January, woke up one random night, and simply couldn't walk. Stayed immobile for about 4 months. Ya, it was horrible. Anyway, long story short, this lead to my surgery in Italy by a Professor Campisi, who is, I have to say, is a genious. He has been studying lymphedema for 40 years, and has been doing the surgery for 25 years. No this is not a scam, my email is m a t t a dot a n d r e w @ g m a i l d o t c o m

Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments or concerns you may have. I have been blessed with an opportunity and a second chance. And I want everyone out there to know...yes there is a surgical cure/treatment for lymphedema...the sooner you do the surgery, the better. Primary or Secondary, whatever the cause, doesn't matter. This professor has treated over 10000 patients, there isn't a case in which he hasn't seen, or a case he couldn't treat.

Please please email me as I would love to help

God bless

Your words are a dream come true. Congratulations! I pray you are doing very well. What exactly did this Professor Campisi do to cure your lymphedema? I want to know all about it please. I have been a victim of Lymphedema since 1998. My left leg swelling is enormous. I mean enormously huge! People look at me like I'm some kind of circus freak. So, not only have I lived with the pain of Lymphedema. I have been mamed forever. My entire being has withdrawn from society for the most part. My heart, soul, and mind is scarred because of an uneducated society treating me like I'm a freak show. The gawking, comments, laughter, whispering and name calling have slowly pulled me into a shell. A world of my own. Alone for forever! My normal leg calf measures at 14". My Lymphedema leg calf measures at a whopping 32". It is disgusting to me. I often wish I would have died with the cancer, rather than to live like this. Thank you for listening.
My ego is gone! (Kim)
hey i don't know if i have replied yet to this post or not; or if you emailed me or not...if not, please do so m a t t a . a n d r e w @ g m a i l . c o m