Repeat Swollen Lymph Nodes
For the past three weeks, I have been dealing with oversized lymph nodes under my right arm. I've had them in the past in the typical areas but they were of a regular size. These nodes are at least an inch wide and are quite irritable. I apply vaseline to alleviate discomfort.

First an oversized node appeared and within about a week it was gone. Almost immediately a new one appeared under the same arm but slightly above the previous. The cyle repeated itself and a new one appeared slightly to the right of the second. When I move my arm I can't help but wince and sometimes when I'm not moving my arm I feel like its throbbing. I noticed today that a smaller lymph node has now appeared about an inch above the 3rd one.

Any ideas as to what may be happening? I have never been sexually active so I am not worried about that. I would just like some insight until I see a doctor.