leg lymphedema
I have leg lymphedema and i was wondering does that have something to do with me NOT being able to get pregnant? Me and my husband been trying for 10 years and still not able.
Hi!
Usually leg lymphedema which is persistent is due to a parasitic disease called filariasis. It may also be tuberculosis. In both the cases, persistent infection can make it difficult to conceive. Deep vein thrombosis is another cause of lymphedema and if this is due to a clotting disorder then yes, it is difficult to conceive.
The inability to conceive may not be related to lymphedema. Either ways, it is important to undergo a series of investigations and get this sorted out. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you. I would try to get myself checked soon