263?1253617153
MSK (Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease) User Group
Re:
About This Group:

This patient Support Group is for discussions relating to MSK (Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease). If you or somebody you know suffers from MSK, you've come to the right place to give, get, & share advice about this oftentimes painful, uncommon disease. WELCOME to our GROUP ~ We're Here to Help!

Founded by ChitChatNine on September 22, 2009
38 members

Re:

Hi all, hope this finds everyone to having some better days.  I spent all day in ER again yesterday because I have anotber infection, the dip showed a lot of blood and protien in my urine, Dr. said it was a bladder infection, but I have never ever ever had symptoms of painful urination etc.  The main reason I ended up there again is because when I get this sick and can't keep anything down, it means I can't keep my kidney meds in, but more important in the short term is my high blood pressure med and Tachyardia meds which they have now doubled.  Yesterday, after three hours with a short of gravol and Demerol for pain, and my stomach was finally settled enough for me to go home, my vitals were still erratic,  Blood pressure was 165/121 and heart rate was 155. (This was AFTER I was feeling better).  It is a concern, especially because I had endoscope and gastropcy scope done three weeks ago and was also diagnosed with hiatus hernia and still waiting for special kidney tests done.  Of course, this goes along with all the other garbage I am dealing with, and now every 4 - 5 days have to be on fluids for a day or two because of recurring Illeus, and after 2 major surgeries for bowel obstruction, and 4 recent hospitalization with NG tubes etc, I can say I am starting to give up hope.  The protien and blood in the urine is coming from somehere, even though I know that I have stones in both kidneys right now, I had a complete radical hysterectomy over 13 years ago, hhhhmmmm, just doesn't seem to get better.  Sorry, easy to complain I guess, anyone have heart problems and hypertension related to MSK?  I will check back later, getting a little warm in here and need to get a break and get some air.

Nite for now.

GrammaWeasy
1 Comment

thanks for stopping by .. the regular site is a bit more active .. so want to share the link to it, also. I think I stopped by and waved hi on the regular site ..

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Medullary-Sponge-Kidney-Disease-MSK-/show/256?camp=msc

We don't want you to think we're ignoring you, just a bit tight on people being able to resond right now and want you to get support

C~
MSK with Stones
ChitChatNine made cookies last night! Comment
Dec 01
Kymberli84 added the Mood Tracker
Nov 21
Kymberli84 added the Mood Tracker
Nov 21