Aa
A
A
Close
1528126 tn?1291771901
does this even sound like MSK or possibly misdiagnosed?
Hello everyone! I am new to this site! I am 22 and I just found out last week that i may have MSK. I went to the doc and found out I had a uti with blood in my urine. A couple days later I had a persistant back pain (lower right of my back) and ended up going to the hospital. I had a CT scan and the doc said my kidney looked "unusual" and that they think it may be MSK. I don't have frequent UTI's nor have i had a kidney stone that I am aware of! I am really worried about this! I go to my family doc tmrw to discuss the findings of my CT scan. Did anyones symptoms start out this way?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1531898 tn?1292259805
My symptoms started out the same way and that was over a year ago. It took my doctor 8 months to find anything wrong with me and last week I was diagnosed with MSK I have a severe UTI and Stones and the pain just keeps getting worse. It is better that you find out now so this can be prevented. Drink a crazy amount of water everyday thats my best advice for you. Hope that helps.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
489228 tn?1291535054
cb2010... I think though I miss you question here I answered in on the urology board.//
but I would get a copy of the radiologist report.  There are many who have said IVP is the standard for MSK diagnosis.  The nephro calcinosis shows up on a CT scan but the the IVP collecting duct issues.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
489228 tn?1291535054
PS PLEASE VISIT THE OTHER MSK SITE HERE:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Medullary-Sponge-Kidney-Disease-MSK-/show/25
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine is having fun! Comment
3 hrs ago
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on Cindy's status
May 19
Blank