263?1253617153
MSK (Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease) User Group
hello! New here...
About This Group:

This patient Support Group is for discussions relating to MSK (Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease). If you or somebody you know suffers from MSK, you've come to the right place to give, get, & share advice about this oftentimes painful, uncommon disease. WELCOME to our GROUP ~ We're Here to Help!

Founded by ChitChatNine on September 22, 2009
34 members

hello! New here...

Hi everyone!  So glad I found this site...My name is Kim and I was officially diagnosed with MSK 2 years ago..I don;t know anyone else who ha this disease. I have been in and out of ER dozens of times, passed a few stones, have had many infections, and am going for lithotripsy next month.  Both my kidneys are full of stones. So far haven't really found a great doc to help manage this....I have symptoms almost every day....pain, urinary stuff, bloody urine, etc.  At work I am in the bathroom frequently and have thrown up a few times lately and been very nauseated.  Just wanted to talk with some people to see what your experiences are, how you manage this, etc.. I have 3 young kids and a part-time job, which I always fear am close to losing my job cuz always sick!   Anyway glad to meet you all!
1 Comment

thanks for stopping by .. the regular site is a bit more active .. so want to share the link to it, also

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Medullary-Sponge-Kidney-Disease-MSK-/show/256?camp=msc

We don't want you to think we're ignoring you, just a bit tight on people being able to resond right now and want you to get support

C~
MSK with Stones
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Apr 17
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment
Apr 17
What's your Least Favorite Jel... Blank
Apr 02 by ChitChatNine