hello! New here...
Hi everyone!  So glad I found this site...My name is Kim and I was officially diagnosed with MSK 2 years ago..I don;t know anyone else who ha this disease. I have been in and out of ER dozens of times, passed a few stones, have had many infections, and am going for lithotripsy next month.  Both my kidneys are full of stones. So far haven't really found a great doc to help manage this....I have symptoms almost every day....pain, urinary stuff, bloody urine, etc.  At work I am in the bathroom frequently and have thrown up a few times lately and been very nauseated.  Just wanted to talk with some people to see what your experiences are, how you manage this, etc.. I have 3 young kids and a part-time job, which I always fear am close to losing my job cuz always sick!   Anyway glad to meet you all!

thanks for stopping by .. the regular site is a bit more active .. so want to share the link to it, also

We don't want you to think we're ignoring you, just a bit tight on people being able to resond right now and want you to get support

MSK with Stones
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us