MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) User Group
Anyone having trouble with excessive headaches related to MTHFR C677TT?...
About This Group:

This Group was created for anyone wishing to learn, chat or share information relating to MTHFR. Many woman have suffered Miscarriage(s) and have no idea why. For some of us, a genetic mutation called MTHFR is the reason. MTHFR (or 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase NADPH) is a genetic mutation that has 24 known variants that affects the ability to absorb Folic Acid and can cause more severe problems in health and also in pregnancy. There is much debate and dispute within the medical community regarding MTHFR and it's relationship to pregnancy loss or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL). In all the confusion, there are many ideas and treatments along with schools of thought on how to treat or deal with MTHFR.

Founded by Dragon1973 on October 23, 2010
68 members

Anyone having trouble with excessive headaches related to MTHFR C677TT?

My family member has had a 2 year+ headache. It ranges from moderate(rarely) to more severe (frequently).  We are doctoring at a Headache Clinic, but still have few functional days.  We have also done alternative treatments, supplements, and worked with Dr. Ben from mthfr.net. Still she is not well.

We are looking for a doctor specializing in the MTHFR.

Also, someone was asking about how to get tested.  I can get the information of the lab address where the samples were sent for testing.

queenspade commented on retta483's status
Mar 24
queenspade HAPPY ANGEL DAY TO MY SON A... Comment
Mar 13
chrissymom commented on photo
Mar 01