MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) User Group
Doctors that treat MTHFR
About This Group:

This Group was created for anyone wishing to learn, chat or share information relating to MTHFR. Many woman have suffered Miscarriage(s) and have no idea why. For some of us, a genetic mutation called MTHFR is the reason. MTHFR (or 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase NADPH) is a genetic mutation that has 24 known variants that affects the ability to absorb Folic Acid and can cause more severe problems in health and also in pregnancy. There is much debate and dispute within the medical community regarding MTHFR and it's relationship to pregnancy loss or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL). In all the confusion, there are many ideas and treatments along with schools of thought on how to treat or deal with MTHFR.

Founded by Dragon1973 on October 23, 2010
71 members

Doctors that treat MTHFR

Does anyone know of a way to find doctors that can diagnose and treat MTHFR mutations? Specifically, I have relatives in Wisconsin, and people I know in Canada and Tennessee that are looking for doctors to help them with the testing and treatment of the conditions from which they are suffering that are caused by MTHFR mutations.

Thank you for any help you can give.
1 Comment
I found out mine by a blood test. My naturopath ordered it.
deseperate joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 14
Betzine joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 08
Wannabe13 commented on SELF ARTIFICIAL INSEM...
Jul 15