Doctors who treat MTHFR
My entire family has tested positive for the MTHFR Gene A12098/t677C.  I read daily what is going on regarding MTHFR.  What I find disturbing is that everyone looks at this in pieces. Ex:  Miscarriages, Heart Attack, Stroke, Seizures, Cancer, Down Syndrome, Spina Bifida, Bi Polar and all mental illness, drug addiction, alcoholism as well as a host of other diseases and disabilities.  What I also find interesting is a genetisit is NOT going to tell you how to be treated correctly for this gene mutation.  The gene mutation is not the problem as much as the toxicins that creat the medical issues and disabilities.  The gene is the GUN and the bullets to the guns are TOXINS.  This is why vaccinations, silver amalgam fillings and toxins in general are raking havoic through our bodies. I suggest that everyone look at the following web sites:  www.mercurypoisoned.com and look at Dr. Stephen Smith's website www.nwhealthcare.net and search MTHFR and read what he says.  Go to the bottom of this page and click on the titles in brown which will bring up grids.  Then scroll down and watch Dr. Neil Rawlins lecture on MTHFR!  All of his reseach is backed by the Tennessee Human Genome Project.  All of this information should be given to your doctor as the lecture as a very good protocol for MTHFR.  Both of these doctors and their families have tested positive for the MTHFR gene.  The protocol is very easy and not that costly.  You should tell your doctor so you can learn how to manage MTHFR!  The older a person gets and it is not treated the more internal toxcicity you will acquire.  I know because I lived the full blown devestation of this starting at age 44.  It was awful!                  
I never have the peace and quiet to sit and watch a web video. Is there somewhere I can read about the treatment protocol and which mutations indicate a need for treatment (I was tested for c677t and a1298c, and was only heterozygous for c677t.)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
macejaran joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 09
melisssan joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 05
Dr_Potter joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 07