Information
I am 33 years old. I have two children 13 and 8. I did have 2 miscarriages in between the two live births. I was just diagnosed with MTHFR this week, and I want more information. I go see a hematologist next friday, and I have been searching every website availabe until then. I still dont understand this fully. How did they just find this now? How have I lived 33 years with no symptoms until now? I have seen 3 doctors, and all 3 have told me different things. One said its no big deal just take an asprin a day, and folic acid supplement, and in a few years start on coumadin. The other said the same thing. They were both OB docs. My FP doc is sending me to a hematologist, he thinks it is more serious. Needles to say I am scared to death. Any input or info, I need it. My husband and I were trying to have another child, last one of course, but now I am scared to death to even try.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
shasy03 one day when you least expe... Comment
Nov 18
macejaran joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 09
melisssan joined this group
Welcome them!
11/15