MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) User Group
Lovenox shots
About This Group:

This Group was created for anyone wishing to learn, chat or share information relating to MTHFR. Many woman have suffered Miscarriage(s) and have no idea why. For some of us, a genetic mutation called MTHFR is the reason. MTHFR (or 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase NADPH) is a genetic mutation that has 24 known variants that affects the ability to absorb Folic Acid and can cause more severe problems in health and also in pregnancy. There is much debate and dispute within the medical community regarding MTHFR and it's relationship to pregnancy loss or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL). In all the confusion, there are many ideas and treatments along with schools of thought on how to treat or deal with MTHFR.

Founded by Dragon1973 on October 23, 2010
68 members

Lovenox shots

Hello. I am a newbie. We are currently TTC after 2 miscarriages and a healthy baby girl 2010 (on heparin shots). My doctor has me on Lovenox one time a day. I am finding the shots hurt and are bleeding. This is day #6. My doctor asks me to start as soon as I ovualte. I am thinking it is because the skin around my stomache is thin from the last pregnancy. I do ice, then alcohol. I also pinch the skin and give the shots about 2 inches from belly button. Another question is, can the shots be right beside one another? I know...I should remember all this. I am having anxiety. It seems so new and scary right now. Thank you.
queenspade commented on retta483's status
Mar 24
queenspade HAPPY ANGEL DAY TO MY SON A... Comment
Mar 13
chrissymom commented on photo
Mar 01