MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) User Group
MTHFR DIAGNOSIS
About This Group:

This Group was created for anyone wishing to learn, chat or share information relating to MTHFR. Many woman have suffered Miscarriage(s) and have no idea why. For some of us, a genetic mutation called MTHFR is the reason. MTHFR (or 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase NADPH) is a genetic mutation that has 24 known variants that affects the ability to absorb Folic Acid and can cause more severe problems in health and also in pregnancy. There is much debate and dispute within the medical community regarding MTHFR and it's relationship to pregnancy loss or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL). In all the confusion, there are many ideas and treatments along with schools of thought on how to treat or deal with MTHFR.

Founded by Dragon1973 on October 23, 2010
72 members

MTHFR DIAGNOSIS

I Found out 2 years ago that I was positive with MTHFR,I didn't have insurance then but now I do.I will be going to see a hemotologist in two weeks. I am 46, and have had two miscarriages in my life, and am on coumadin for life due to having DVT's twice, and PE's in my lungs. I just read info about MTHFR for the first time and I am baffled. What kind of questions should I address the doctor?
Sbondari sbondari Comment
Oct 28
Sbondari joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 27
queenspade uploaded new photos
Oct 21