MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) User Group
Veins
About This Group:

This Group was created for anyone wishing to learn, chat or share information relating to MTHFR. Many woman have suffered Miscarriage(s) and have no idea why. For some of us, a genetic mutation called MTHFR is the reason. MTHFR (or 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase NADPH) is a genetic mutation that has 24 known variants that affects the ability to absorb Folic Acid and can cause more severe problems in health and also in pregnancy. There is much debate and dispute within the medical community regarding MTHFR and it's relationship to pregnancy loss or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL). In all the confusion, there are many ideas and treatments along with schools of thought on how to treat or deal with MTHFR.

Founded by Dragon1973 on October 23, 2010
71 members

Veins

Been so ill lost 20 pounds have MTHFR.  low folic acid..8 blood clots 9 yrs ago on an off.. Now 41 veins get so big an pain in left ear.. aswell as right foot lost all feeling in toes.. why is this happening.. Im 114 have been healthly for 2 years.. see hemo been back an forth to primary doc.. ER thinks im crazy.. feel like my left arm an chest restricted.. DOCS keep referring me all over.. PLEASE if some one has this an has experienced these explain... I have viedo now cause the veins get so big for 2 to 3 min then go down but so painfull feel like blood clots i had  yrs ago...
Tags: veins, Pain, Blood
queenspade uploaded new photos
Oct 21
shaybug88 commented on You know you're ...
Oct 16
deseperate joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 14