just told I have mthfr
Hi, I was told yesterday to start a low dose aspirin a day.  The doctor said I have the mthfr and he felt it was causing some of my problems.  I also have celiac sprue so that does not help as my levels are all to low.  I take 5000 iu of D and other vitamins daily.  I go for more blood tests on Monday to see if my levels are any better if not they will raise the amounts yet again.  
I have trouble walking there are times I fall or stumble and walk like I have been drinking.  I have severe back pain with no one being able to figure out what is causing it.  They thought it might be MS but have ruled that out then found the mthfr.  Can anyone tell me the symptoms of this mthfr and what other than taking vitamins and aspirin I can do.  I have three kids last pg was a miscarriage.  Not sure if the kids have it or not they need to be tested but they are all adults.  My daughter has problems with blood clots so I would guess she has it.  
I am so tired and wondered if that was one of the side affect so many questions and my doctor did not tell me a thing other than to read up on it.  Thanks
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
shasy03 one day when you least expe... Comment
Nov 18
macejaran joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 09
melisssan joined this group
Welcome them!
11/15