MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) User Group
mthfr treatment (not pregnant)
About This Group:

This Group was created for anyone wishing to learn, chat or share information relating to MTHFR. Many woman have suffered Miscarriage(s) and have no idea why. For some of us, a genetic mutation called MTHFR is the reason. MTHFR (or 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase NADPH) is a genetic mutation that has 24 known variants that affects the ability to absorb Folic Acid and can cause more severe problems in health and also in pregnancy. There is much debate and dispute within the medical community regarding MTHFR and it's relationship to pregnancy loss or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL). In all the confusion, there are many ideas and treatments along with schools of thought on how to treat or deal with MTHFR.

Founded by Dragon1973 on October 23, 2010
69 members

mthfr treatment (not pregnant)

I have mthfr c667t homozygous and pai-1. Just wondering if anybody is on treatment and not pregnant. I was pregnant and on many multivitiamins, aspirin and lovenox. I think I should still be on aspirin and folic acid at least. Hematologist is worried about it but I am.
Wannabe13 commented on SELF ARTIFICIAL INSEM...
Jul 15
bcmp1298 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 10
queenspade commented on retta483's status
Mar 24