3 hour glucose update
Just to give you ladies an update. I went for my 3 hour glucose yesterday and everything went ok i guess. My viens r wierd they like to fade and then collapse. They had to stick me 50million times and i got sick and really tired. I will get the results tomorrow from my doct hopefully. We also took our rhogam shot yesterday so it was a really hard day for us. Thanks everyone for all your support you ladies r the best!!!!
Hi!!
i haven't posted in a while, but i've been lurking :)
i went for my WinRho (Rogam) shot on the 10th and did my glucose test after too..
but i only had to do the 50g/ 1hr test...
i have little veins too!! :( but the technician was able to stick me right the first time! :)

i totally agree with you when you said that it was a long / rough day..

i guess from all the glucose i got a "sugar high" LOL and was SO TIRED but the time i got home that i NEEDED a nap.. lol i napped for 5hrs!! lol talk about crash and burn!

i go for my Dr's appointment on Monday to go over the results.. i'm pretty sure everything is fine otherwise Dr. would have called me by now.

on sunday I will be 30 weeks!!! man, time is going by WAY TOO FAST!!!!
we painted Baby Girl's rooms and we are getting her furniture set up :)

soon she will be here, and we can't wait!!
i'm pretty sure your results will be fine! :)

YAY to March mommies!! :)

glad the tough day is behind you now.. wishing you the best and i know everything will be just fine! xo
LilBea- Thanks sweetie i sure hope my results r ok..I am going to call the doct today to see if i can get them if not i guess i will get them tuesday when i go.If they arent god thou i am ready for whatever i got to do to bring my little angel into this world healthy and strong. I know god and my mom is with me so i am not that scared anymore :) Thanks for the support i really need it right now!!

mmeriche-you r the sweetest person thanks for the support and positive thinking it helps alot and i really need it right now. I am going thru some things right now.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15
ready4number4 Finley was born January 14!... Comment
03/15