Baby update
So little Liv is today 3 weeks she is good she is gaining good , she is full breast feed so mamy is tired lucky my mom is waching here so i can sleep some times . I didnt get more then 2:30 hours off sleep continuse since i had her but her simle and just her keeps my energy up so i can take care off her. First few days was easyer she just sleep and eat no cry so much , now difrent story she crys she just stays awake and wach me or around or here baby papers , she smiles alot and hates to be change so is a lot off crying with that , but least she start to like takeing bath so no more cry then. I think she was a bite gazy she has some stomach problems case she fools a sleep very hard and she is fussy when she sleeps usualy she sleeps like an angel . Well i know not all off u guys had ur babys but some updates will be nice ! Cant wait to share babys experiance case i loved shareing with u guys pregnacy experiance ! Big kiss to u guys and the little ones !
I am glad to hear that things are going well for you!
I cant wait to join you in your experience with your lil pea. If I dont give birth by the 20th Dr. will induce, heard it more painful but it's 1 crappy day that ends up priceless so I'll man-up lol!! Enjoy soon lil mama will be on her regular sleeping regiment and you will be back to some semblance of normalcy. Blessings to you and your family!!
DPAW i was induce i dont know if is more painful but for sure is faster if they give u the IV plus is easy to control any way good look and hope its comes natural faster ! Im sure i will get back to normal around when she will be about 3 moths till then i will enjoy my time with her like this .
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15
ready4number4 Finley was born January 14!... Comment
03/15