695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
Baby update
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

Baby update

So little Liv is today 3 weeks she is good she is gaining good , she is full breast feed so mamy is tired lucky my mom is waching here so i can sleep some times . I didnt get more then 2:30 hours off sleep continuse since i had her but her simle and just her keeps my energy up so i can take care off her. First few days was easyer she just sleep and eat no cry so much , now difrent story she crys she just stays awake and wach me or around or here baby papers , she smiles alot and hates to be change so is a lot off crying with that , but least she start to like takeing bath so no more cry then. I think she was a bite gazy she has some stomach problems case she fools a sleep very hard and she is fussy when she sleeps usualy she sleeps like an angel . Well i know not all off u guys had ur babys but some updates will be nice ! Cant wait to share babys experiance case i loved shareing with u guys pregnacy experiance ! Big kiss to u guys and the little ones !
  • Update (16 replies):
    Im in the hospital now i came with same pain in my tail ...[more]
  • just checking in (3 replies):
    how is everyone doing? i know you are all enjoying your ...[more]
I am glad to hear that things are going well for you!
I cant wait to join you in your experience with your lil pea. If I dont give birth by the 20th Dr. will induce, heard it more painful but it's 1 crappy day that ends up priceless so I'll man-up lol!! Enjoy soon lil mama will be on her regular sleeping regiment and you will be back to some semblance of normalcy. Blessings to you and your family!!
DPAW i was induce i dont know if is more painful but for sure is faster if they give u the IV plus is easy to control any way good look and hope its comes natural faster ! Im sure i will get back to normal around when she will be about 3 moths till then i will enjoy my time with her like this .
rbohl01 commented on zara2010's status
Aug 14
Hollus commented on photo
Aug 13
rbohl01 Had another ultrasound toda... Comment
Aug 13