695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
Curious?
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

Curious?

Hello everyone! Hi i am 32 weeks pregnant and lately i have been extremely tired like no matter how much sleep i get i still want to sleep and i have also started having braxton hicks and sometimes they hurt alot. Is this normal at my stage of pregnancy? I go to the doct and for my monthly sonogram this friday 1/7/11.
I am 28 weeks and have been having braxton hicks for awhile, but since last weeks they really hurt. I asked my doctor yesterday and he said drink some water, lay down. If they still hurt after that just call in to be checked.

Good luck. You are almost there.
also feeling extremely tired. right now, i really need to go to the grocery store.. been putting it off all day, i just want to stay home! only a little while longer to go.. we can do it!
Oh I know the whole tired feeling. I get up only to feel as though I havent slept at all and during the day I ache to take naps. I have had the Braxton Hicks contractions for a while but I was also having some painful ones. Doc said the Braxton Hicks should not be painful...just lots of pressure. This is true for me since Christmas Eve and Christmas I was having pains and cramping all day just to go to doc and find out I am dialated 1cm already. Be cautious...if they hurt and dont stop when changing positions (like laying down) or drinking more fluids make sure you get checked!

Now in saying that...doc also says it is totally normal to have pains as the baby positions his or herself and even stretches since he or she really doesnt have room to move around much anymore. We just start feeling more since they have gotten so big.

I know when my lil man moves he feels like he is trying to kick my insides out and sometimes it really hurts and other times I feel tons of pressure where he is stretching. Good luck ladies...we're almost there!! Stay safe and healthy and I cant wait to see pictures of your little miracles!!!
rbohl01 commented on Hollus's status
rbohl01 commented on rbohl01's status
rbohl01 commented on RippedonScotch's status
Oct 16