695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
Glucose Results??
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

Glucose Results??

So I had my glucose test a week and a half ago and have no clue what my results are. Do you think if I had gestational diabetes they would have called me by now?? I wouldn't normally be so concerned but I have gained alot of weight with this pregnancy and that is supposed to be one of the symptoms. (P.S. I cannot believe I have gained 24 pounds already!!!)
iI wouldn't worry sweetie if anything was wrong with your test i am sure they would call you and tell you. If you r really worried call your doct and get the results. Yeah alot of weight gain is a symptom but doesn't mean you will have it. I take mine next friday and i am scared also because i think i have gained to much weight also and my angel is measuring 5 days above my due date so i have 2 signs already on top of diabetes running in my family. If my test comes out negative or positive i will be ok thou because i know god is with me and taking care of me and my angel. Good Luck & God Bless!!
Oh by the way i think she has also turned around and is no longer breeched but i am not sure i also take my next sonogram next friday 12/10 so we will know for sure then :)
I did my glucose screen a week ago too and I haven't heard anything either. I assume no news is good news. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've never had it. Diabetes runs in my family too so I was a little worried.

Good luck and I hope it turns out negative.

Lisa...good luck and make sure you post and let us know if she turned. =o)
This is also my 3rd baby and I did not have it with the other two but this pregnancy just seems different to me =) I will also assume that no news is good news.

Lisa- I have my scan on the December 7th to see if my little girl is still breech. Sometimes I think she is but I definitely am feeling things higher up now- I am just not sure if it is arms of legs lol
if nobody call s u means there are good i im lucky i can see all me test resultants on line on my clinic web site i have special password and they put it there as soon as they get them , my glucose test came back all good and for sure has nothing with the gain a lot off weight because i gain already 31 ponds (i cant believe it ) and all my test came back perfect , im 26 weeks and i just so my doc and told him i gain so much and he said is fine i can be alot from me drinking so much water now i hate drinking and now i make myself drink 3 lit a day at least specially after the other day scared when they kept me in hospital for 4 hour and gave me 2 perfusion to stop my contraction and all because i dint relays i dint drink almost at all day , so drink a lot girls and dont worry about the weight all is gonna go away after birth .
I also work for a hospital and could check my own results- however it is illegal and with my luck I will get caught for sure =( I got to the Dr on Tuesday- hopefully they tell me all is well =)
ready4number4 Baby number 6 is a BOY!!!! ... Comment
Sep 11
rbohl01 Had another doctors appoint... Comment
Sep 10
rbohl01 commented on zara2010's status
Aug 14