695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
"Other" pregnancy symptoms
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

"Other" pregnancy symptoms

Hi ladies!! :)
almost 32 weeks here!! hope everyon has a fantastic holiday :)

just a little update... I.... AM...... EXHAUSTED!!! anyone else feeling this way? lol Baby Girl is gowing and growing! her movements are starting to feel more defined.. like i know when she's moving her legs, or i can feel her hands :)

i found a new symptom... Restless legs!! anyone else have this?? i discovered it last night and it *****!! it doesn't matter how tired you are.. for some reason your legs wanna stay up all night and party!  apparently this goes away after baby is born... i sure hope it does cuz i wont be able to handle that "go go go" feeling.

any other symptoms out there?
I also have had a few experiences with the restless legs- not every night though- just periodically. Its awful isn't it???
The only other thing I really have is my leaky boobs. I get this weird sensation in them. It feels like I need to relieve them, its weird.
I am also so exhausted all the time. It's like no matter how much sleep i get it's not enough.Sometimes at night my legs tingle and irritate the crap out of me but never like they want to run away. I have started having braxton hicks over the past couple days and they get strong sometimes but i don't think it's anything to worry about. I go to the doct this friday 1/7/11 and also for my monthly sonogram so we will see what my little angel is up 2 in there.
totally feeling the leg thing, like, every night.. it wakes me up constantly, especially in the morning hours when i am near waking up anyway. i also feel it in my hips! i think i read somewhere something about how one cause of feeling this way is that we need more calcium. not positive, though. will need to look into this more, as i am sure i am getting enough calcium-?

also feeling exhausted. i am definitely slowing down these days. it is becoming harder to get daily tasks completed, but then i have those days that i end up getting so much done, that it makes up for the less productive ones, thank God.

the other symptom i am feeling is rib pain during the night or upon waking up in the morning.. my precious babe likes to kick at them during the night :)

rbohl01 commented on cowgirlup249's status
Sep 29
ready4number4 Baby number 6 is a BOY!!!! ... Comment
Sep 11
rbohl01 Had another doctors appoint... Comment
Sep 10