"Other" pregnancy symptoms
Hi ladies!! :)
almost 32 weeks here!! hope everyon has a fantastic holiday :)

just a little update... I.... AM...... EXHAUSTED!!! anyone else feeling this way? lol Baby Girl is gowing and growing! her movements are starting to feel more defined.. like i know when she's moving her legs, or i can feel her hands :)

i found a new symptom... Restless legs!! anyone else have this?? i discovered it last night and it *****!! it doesn't matter how tired you are.. for some reason your legs wanna stay up all night and party!  apparently this goes away after baby is born... i sure hope it does cuz i wont be able to handle that "go go go" feeling.

any other symptoms out there?
I also have had a few experiences with the restless legs- not every night though- just periodically. Its awful isn't it???
The only other thing I really have is my leaky boobs. I get this weird sensation in them. It feels like I need to relieve them, its weird.
I am also so exhausted all the time. It's like no matter how much sleep i get it's not enough.Sometimes at night my legs tingle and irritate the crap out of me but never like they want to run away. I have started having braxton hicks over the past couple days and they get strong sometimes but i don't think it's anything to worry about. I go to the doct this friday 1/7/11 and also for my monthly sonogram so we will see what my little angel is up 2 in there.
totally feeling the leg thing, like, every night.. it wakes me up constantly, especially in the morning hours when i am near waking up anyway. i also feel it in my hips! i think i read somewhere something about how one cause of feeling this way is that we need more calcium. not positive, though. will need to look into this more, as i am sure i am getting enough calcium-?

also feeling exhausted. i am definitely slowing down these days. it is becoming harder to get daily tasks completed, but then i have those days that i end up getting so much done, that it makes up for the less productive ones, thank God.

the other symptom i am feeling is rib pain during the night or upon waking up in the morning.. my precious babe likes to kick at them during the night :)

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 wow its been forever!!! How... Comment
Mar 06
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
03/15
ready4number4 Finley was born January 14!... Comment
03/15