Too Big????
Ok so recently a lot of people have asked me when I am due. I am talking about strangers in restaurants and things. When I tell them March it seems that everyone gives me the same look. I would call it the look of "wow you look like you could pop any day now". Someone even asked me if I was sure I was only having one baby... Is anyone else going through that yet??? I almost want to lie and say I am due in January or something just so people don't react so funny... Just wondered if I was the only one =)
i have had people ask me when i am due and when i say March they say u r big. I don't get wierd or funny looks thou. I think she is going to be a big baby thou yesterday with my ordeal at the hospital when they did the sonogram she was weighing 2 pounds and 5 ounces.
i have felt the same way at times.. with my DD of march 4th, i have actually caught myself saying "late february" to random strangers who have asked, why i don't know. i think i felt a little defensive for a short while. i now feel a little silly saying that though - i am proud of this bump and nobody is going to bring me down! lately when people ask, i have just told them the actual date and if they think i am too big/small that is their deal.. i have decided that people will think what they want and perceive something totally differently than someone else would. it is just a matter of opinion. try not to let it get to you.. give them a "thank you! i am really excited" - and they won't even know what to say to that. show your joy and they won't be able to mess with that. your belly looks awesome! i have had several friends tell me that they miss their bellies now that their babies are here, so to relish every growing minute ;)
I get those looks all the time as well as the constant asking if I have more than one. I laugh at them and say..."nope..it's just one baby but I eat plenty of beans and cornbread cuz we know how to have em big in the south". I know that is awful of me but I figured if I get a semi-ridiculous question then I will give a semi-ridiculous answer!

mmeriche- I am like you. With my due date being March 3 and the doc already planning on taking the baby between 1-3wks early I just tell them I am due February...lol.
It's funny i don't get wierd looks or anyone saying anything but me and my fiance went to breakfast this weekend and i went to the bathroom and they had this big mirror and i always thought my stomach was nice and round but when i looked in the mirror my stomach was huge and looked like a bullet it was so funny and i was shocked.Later yesterday evening i looked at my shadow on the wall as i was walking in the hall way and i started laughing and my fiance said was wrong I said i am carrying a bullet.
people say i look like im having twins....it kinda bugs me
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphin05 commented on JennyB0125's status
Mar 17
ready4number4 Finley was born January 14!... Comment
Mar 10
Feb 12