695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
contractions
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

contractions

Just got back from emergents again i was there a week ago for the same reason i keep getting bad contractions and they dont go away just in there last time they had to do me 2 perfusions to slow them down and now 1 plus pills to stop them im so scared even thou i was a sure she is not coming yet or before term i cant explain way i have them tomorrow i will see my ob to check him because they give me at emergents some pills to take every time it happens but want to make sure there are the best thing for me i dont like taking pills if i dont really need them but i prefer that then sit 4 hours in emergents each time this happens special since needle makes me so nerves and they pock me every time , she is fine there she moves a lot and she was making bubbles with here moth when the check her so i guess she is enjoying mamys belly all thou her heart rate was fine u can def see her heart rate drop with the contraction which  was scary but was good to see her jump when all was over , any way had few bad days hope all gets better case i really want to spend Christmas with my fam in romania but i will not fligh if are chases early labor just case doctors are way better here and am insure only here .
hope all good with u guys , big kiss
I am praying for you and your little girl. I hate that you are going thru this but I think she will be fine. She sounds like she is just announcing to everyone that she will be here shortly  =)
Awwww i am sorry but i am praying for you and your angel. She will be ok i am sure she is just anxious to see her mommy. This happened to me with my last son (9 yrs ago) and they gave me pills to take to stop my labor and i was restricted to the bed the last 2 months of my pregnancy the doct called every morning and night to monitor my contractions. I hooked the phone to the contraction machine and it told him how many contractions i had and how strong they were. The day he took me off those pills i went into labor that night.Don't worry everything will be ok!!!!!
Im just so not ready For her to come im only 27 weeks pregnant and realy dont her to be premature baby special with all the think on our head were in proces off moveing packing and we didnt even order baby furniture im panicing
I'm so sorry to hear you've spent so much time at the ER the past fews weeks.  Do they have you on bedrest or anything or just the meds to stop the contractions?  I know you don't like all the meds, but when I was pregnant with my daughter they really did keep her in there longer.  I had to take something every four hours for contractions and it made me feel really yucky, but it kept the contractions at bay and let my baby cook.  I hope everything gets better really soon and you can get some answers from your OB so you can stop getting poked at every week!  Good luck and keep us posted
Just got back from my ob and im so happy that i can still go to see my fam in Romania he give me pills for my contractions i have to take pressolat 2 pills every few hours and ustrogen just so they dont start to bad i feel way better today my ob was so nice and he resure me that all will be fine not to worry and fun so i will try that case stress got to me lately and i need a break from it . Well all looks better today !
rbohl01 commented on Good news!
Jul 23
rbohl01 commented on OB appointment 7/11/1...
Jul 17
rbohl01 commented on zara2010's status
Jul 17