695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
happy new year!
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

happy new year!

this is the year our babies will be born! happy 2011, march mommas :)

how is everyone doing? still getting the nursery together or are you all set?

i am still working on my checklist, but feeling more ready these days. i've pre-registered for the hospital, and am on the hunt for a pediatrician. infant cpr and delivery classes coming up.

the time is going to fly by until we all have our babies in our arms, how exciting!

I am just now getting the nursery ready. Went today and bought the crib, mattress and bedding. I did the preregistery at the hospital after my last doctors appointment. I can't wait to have my little boy in my arms!
I am getting my crib from my SIL in a couple of weeks. My nursery walls are done though and I did a big Babies R US Shopping spree yesterday for some of the things I ned like bottles and clothes and things. Not quite ready yet but feeling really anxious now
got all the babies stuff ready except the moses basket and pram which are still in the loft, but i have begun to pack my bag,its been niggling me for a while so ive made a start, hopefully this week i'll buy thebbits i need and it'll be ready to go...im getting very excited how about you?
I do have some worries tho...not making it to hospital,,,last pg i arrived at hisp and delivered soon afterwards and shocked the midwives so its been a bit on my mind....and also im worried bout baby...what if theres a problem or it has a facial defect....they couldnt check the face at my last scan as baby was uncoperative, they wouldnt offer a 2nd scan so its been at the back of my mind...
anyone else got niggles?
Happy new year ! 2011 be ready for our babys to come cant wait !
i guys had done so many thinks now i just feel so an prepared we are moving just on the 10 jan so we dint get nothing done yet we dint even order the baby furniture actually any furniture we bought  some baby staff but nothing really important accept the stroller , which we order before we went to our vac , i hope all will be done before the baby comes im panicking but huby keeps saying we have time , even thou 9 week dont seem so long to me but i cant do it with out him and his working hard now for us so i will trust him that all be fine . im going again on thursday to see my baby on ultra sound so am very exacting last time week 28 she was 1kg 400gr and she was bigger then her gestation age by a week but doc said is normal case we are tall and she was my long legs and her dadys big had .
Well cant wait to see ur guys work on the nursery so lets put pictures once we get new staff for it , maybe will help someone with ideas!

I think we are pretty much ready for baby when he's ready to come out and meet us.  We did a couple HUGE Babies R Us trips in November and now it's all just waiting to be used.  I've got most his clothes washed and put away, but I'm holding out on washing bedding and blankies until a little closer to the big day.  Haven't packed anything for the hospital yet, but I'll probably work on that later this month.
We are almost there, 2011 is here!!!

We are pretty much finished with the nursery we just need to get a few pictures for the walls, but other than that, the nursery is ready for baby!! The baby got lots and lots of presents for Christmas from dh's family and mine as well... My shower is Jan 15th, and after that, all we need to do is insert baby!

We start our classes on the 18th (breastfeeding, infant CPR, and Lamaze classes) All that I will have to do after that is get my bag packed for the hospital =)

I can't believe how fast the time has gone, its so crazy! I can remember how long the first few weeks were at the beginning, now the weeks are just flying by....soon we will all be holding our little ones!!!! YAY!!!!
Dolphin05 commented on Who we REALLY are :)...
Jul 30
rbohl01 commented on D&C
Jul 28
rbohl01 commented on OB appt 7/25/14
Jul 28