695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
just checking in
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

just checking in

how is everyone doing? i know you are all enjoying your little ones, as i am :) motherhood is incredible. hope all of you and your babies are doing wonderful. it was so fun to connect with you all over the past 9 months. looking forward to updates when you have the time to post them!

• Baby update (3 replies):
    So little Liv is today 3 weeks she is good she is gainin...[more]
we are good she is growing so fast , she is already wearing 3 moths baby close (tall like the parents), she star to react all the time to me and huby she smiles when we play with her (melts my heart when she dose that) and she try to talk to us she is so funny she take weird noises out !And the news thing she holds her head up by herself few minutes and turns side to side its amazing to me she can do that! well hope everybody is enjoying there time with there babys and hope to see u soon here ! Ohh and im very lucky she sleeps at night around 6-7 hours continues and then other 3 so i can recover from hard day when she dosent want to sleep she love to stay awake during the day !
Hi and first of all thank you for starting this forum, it was a reassuring to have persons to chat with who truly understood what I was going through and helping to lay aside my fears etc. My Ava will be 4 weeks on Saturday and is growing well. She is however, loving to be held alot and having baby acne which I hate but otherwise we are enjoying her presence. Perhaps a forum should be started with the march 2011 moms at least for the 1st year. Im sure there will be many experiences that we too can benefit from during our pumpkins 1st year. As for me I suffered from anxiety attacks and sleep deprivation and it was horible but thank God I am now able to fall asleep on my own. Well take care and lots of love and kisses for your precious one.
yes! let's begin a march 2011 moms forum, i would love to stay in touch with you all. i am going to look to see if one has been started, and will begin one if i don't find one already :)

congrats to you and your precious ava!

wasabic, how do you get liv to sleep 6-7 hours a night? i need to hear your strategy/mommy secrets :)
rbohl01 commented on zara2010's status
Aug 14
Hollus commented on photo
Aug 13
rbohl01 Had another ultrasound toda... Comment
Aug 13