695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
pregnancy confessions
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

pregnancy confessions

i saw a similar post somewhere else on medhelp, and thought it would be fun for us march mommas... just confess whatever you want (big or small) regarding your pregnancy and what you may or may not be doing that you probably should/shouldn't be:

my confession:

my sleeping schedule is currently seriously out of whack.. i've been staying up super late at night, and with waking up early, it has pretty much been mandatory that i take a nap over the past several days just so i get enough sleep. this has made my days seem ridiculously short. i want to break this mini-habit, but haven't really tried to yet.. ugh! while still productive, i cannot help but feel guilty for not keeping my sleep schedule more in-check..

okay, now it's your turn. :)
ok my confession is...i cant believe im doing this!
my confession is ive been using my pregnancy to get out of jobs i dont want to do such as...oh im sooo tired i cant make dinner, or i cant bend in the middle so well anymore so i couldnt pick up all the bits off the floor etc....it doesnt seem naughty but really i just cant be bothered and my bump seems to take the rap for it....sorry bump xx
my confession:
i ve been using my pregnancy to get of making food for my huby or for my self now i just wait in front of the tv and order what ever i want and huby dose all the work and he dont complain at all he is great cook too , plus a get to go more eat at restaurants by just pretending i have cravings of staff only from restaurants ,i feel a bite guilty but its only 9 moths so not that guilty .
By the way mmeriche lately i had to have a nap every day around 4 after noon even if i sleep full 10 hour or more at night  my huby call it nappy time i just cant stay awake at that time but i wake up after 2 hours max fresh so dont feel bad its natural .
My confession:
I usually try to really pay attention to what I'm eating and trying to stay as healthy and fit as I can, but lately I've been indulging in some goodies that I normally would steer clear of.  I found myself the other day buying ice cream and ice cream sandwiches when I was grocery shopping just becuase they sounded good.  I had had an appointment yesterday and I had gained 7 lbs in a month, so that was kind of a slap in the face and a reminder how quickly things can get out of hand!
My confession:

Too much citric acid! I eat lemons and limes like candy and almost every candy I eat has to be sour. I've really cut back a lot since I've been pregnant but the bf thinks I still eat too much of it. He thinks I sleep too much too but I already told him the doctor said I could sleep all I need. Let's see now... I also complain about being a lil fattie just so he can tell me how I'm cute and not tubby.
Oh man, alright here it goes....
I've been eating like crap lately.  My man works several hours a day and I find it hard to cook myself decent meals if I'm eating alone.  Thing is, I guess I'm really not eating alone am I?  I've also been taking naps through the day, sometimes up to 2 hours!  Maybe if I ate better, I wouldn't be so tired.  I better turn this around, I'm gaining a little more weight than I should.  
rbohl01 commented on Hollus's status
Oct 27
Hollus commented on photo
Oct 26
rbohl01 commented on photo
Oct 22