? about when a woman concieves
HI everyone, once in awhile I'll post a question and usually get what im looking for. This is something that maybe you girls can help me with. Quick history: had tubal reversal in Dec 05, went on the have 3 mc's the last one being a tubal pregnancy which I lost my tube. Went to specialist and was told that the same thing would happen again to my other tube. I have 4 kids from privious marraige ages 21, 22, 19 15. 2nd husband treats my kids good. He has no kids of his own. We had decided that we will not try again...........Then we got letter in mail saying that he could be the father of a 6yr old, we've been married for 5 together for 7.
Sorry for so much info, but here goes my question: The child was born on 1-3-03, about when would the mother have concieved.
late march early april of 2002
Sorry to hear about your issue at hand.  Hope all turns out as you would like to see it.  well it is usually 40 weeks gestation, but embryo life is 38.  that is why we count it from the 1st day of the last period even though you really fertilize about 14 to 20 days after, when ovulation happens.  March 30th would have been exactly 40 weeks. fertilization would have been approx. April 13