41 and pregnant with "no baby"
I got pregnant almost 2 months a go but jus find out it is a molar pregnancy where the embryo doesn't grow, it is a very sad experience since my husband and I really want a baby and have being looking for it for 8 years.
      I am reading to get inform and I am wondering: Do I really have to wait for a year to try to get pregnant again? I am 41 years old  and I don't have much time to waste, any cases of a pregnancy right after a molar one?
I am sorry, but if you don't wait, there is a cancer type of complication that can occur, and also there is a higher chance of another molar, I have read.  Please wait the year, and take the blood tests in the meantime.  Read all you can on molar pregnancy, and find out from the doctor what kind you had.  I realize you don't have much time but you have enough time to do it right.  Follow the doctor's advice in order to spare yourself from the heartache that could occur if you rush things.