Maternal & Child: 35+ Community
Just a note to say hello
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Just a note to say hello

Hello everyone hope you can remember me i haven't been on for a couple of years. I went onto have another little boy who is now 19  months. Hope all my friends went on to have beautifil babies and all those who are trying good luck xxxx
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm new to the site but saw your note. Congratulations on motherhood! I'm 36yrs old,  12 weeks with first child and very anxious! I finally see an On this Wednesday which will hopefully ease my worry. So many questions about this unfamiliar experience, questioning my body signals, but trying to remain positive. Waiting for my morning, noon and night sickness to subside so I can enjoy pregnancy!
Blank
Oops...I meant to say OB. Darn auto spell.
Blank
Oops...I meant to say OB. Darn auto spell.
Blank
hi i had my first iui on the 19th of july n now im on my 2 weeks wait bfore i check my pregnancy test.from the day of the iui im on microprogesta capsule 200mg.i feel very giddy and weak and also very hungry....is taht normal.
Stop watching  
Blank
3181743_tn?1344553864
Hi, Just saw your note too.  Welcome back, and congraduations.  I'm new to this and this is my first time on a forum.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...