Natural v's induced
Would anyone be able to share their experience of their induction? I am booked to be induced on Monday morning if I dont go into labour naturally by then, and I have heard a lot of people say that being induced is a lot harder than going naturally as the contractions come on stronger and faster. I am also hoping to have a natural labour (no epidural...I know I havent been through it yet so I will most likely be begging for it, but I'm willing to try). Thanks.
It is much more painful (at least for me!).  Also, while many women have been successfully induced, induction carries its own risks, one of them being an increased rate of c-section.  Why are you being induced and how are you being induced?
with my first... I was induced and it was a long labor !! not to mention hard. I was giving a so called natural birth with out pain meds. yuck

with this one I was scheduled an induce but lucky... she decited to come befor, lol only a few hours befor though. and with the help of an eperdural.... yay

good luck...maybe yours will decide to come on its own.
I was inudced with both of my boys...first one was not so bad, long and strong contractions...I think the worst was from about 1:00 til 2:30 then I had Demeraol (sp) slept for and hr or so and then had baby at 4:23--second one four hours total much rougher go of it--could never get my breathing right and lost my focal point through the whole thing...never had an epidural--my hospital does not do them..both times delivered healthy baby boys over 8 1/2 lbs