Aa
A
A
Close
Partial Molar Pregnency?
I am 37 years old and 8-week pregnant. I had an Ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said there is a baby (with a heartbeat of 150) + 2 tumor like things in my uterus (both about 2.5 cm*2.6cm*2.8cm in size). She suspected at least one of the two tumors is a molar pregnancy. I have been trying to get some info online but couldn't find anything that says a molar pregnency can have a heart beat... Anybody who knows please help!!! I am devastated and don't know what to do...
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
377412 tn?1283813246
are they sure they arent fibroids?  I have 2 HUGE fibroids but nothing to interfere w/pregnancy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am 39 and 20 weeks pregnant. I had an operation (myomectomy) in 2006. Now I am experiencing joint pains and a Physician told me that he suspect it could be Rhumatic pain. Is there anybody who is having same problem ? Pls help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
A partial molar pregnancy is different than a molar pregnancy. I had a partial molar a few years ago.

I don't think that molar pregnancies can have a heart beat because I think they are just a mass of undefined cells.

Are they going to run any tests to see if they can determine what's going on for sure? Best wishes to you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
233053 tn?1321647421
I may be wrong, but maybe your doctor meant that there was a healthy baby and there was a molar pregnancy both at the same time. I agree with the above post, molar pregnancies dont have heartbeat. they are a mass of cells.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
darling.......there is noooooooooooooooooooooooo molar pregnancy with a heart beat . if you have that you must go to genes book of record ??? i had a molar so i know . enjoy your pregnancy ..and your gana have a healthy baby .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources