TTC while BFF- Ovulation question.
I'm just wondering if any of you have any ideas on the likelyhood of ovulation while breastfeeding.  I've had my period back since our baby was 4 months old although it was a little irregular (45 days apart) but now I'm more regular at 29 days apart.  The baby is eating solids 2 x's a day and I'm also working part time so, I'm not nursing her all of the time.  I've been back to work since she was 8 weeks and she is now 7 1/2 months old.  We are hoping to concieve another child soon and so I just wondered if any of you had any luck at  7 or 8 months pp and had your periods back.  I've bought an ov test to try in about a week but just wanted to see if you had some encouraging words about it.  Also- when you use an ov test and get a positive, is it testing positive 24-48 before ovulation or right when ovulation has begun? - it's kind of confusing to me.
It definetly is possible to get pregnant whilst bf it has happened to me twice,  you have done the right thing I think by getting the ovulation test, it normally shows positive between 12-48 hours before ovulation (I did it this month for the first time and now I am pregnant)    Hope this is your month
Thanks!  I hope so too!!
Congrats by the way!!!!