Aa
A
A
Close
997993 tn?1290754748
TTC while BFF- Ovulation question.
I'm just wondering if any of you have any ideas on the likelyhood of ovulation while breastfeeding.  I've had my period back since our baby was 4 months old although it was a little irregular (45 days apart) but now I'm more regular at 29 days apart.  The baby is eating solids 2 x's a day and I'm also working part time so, I'm not nursing her all of the time.  I've been back to work since she was 8 weeks and she is now 7 1/2 months old.  We are hoping to concieve another child soon and so I just wondered if any of you had any luck at  7 or 8 months pp and had your periods back.  I've bought an ov test to try in about a week but just wanted to see if you had some encouraging words about it.  Also- when you use an ov test and get a positive, is it testing positive 24-48 before ovulation or right when ovulation has begun? - it's kind of confusing to me.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
212350 tn?1376431715
It definetly is possible to get pregnant whilst bf it has happened to me twice,  you have done the right thing I think by getting the ovulation test, it normally shows positive between 12-48 hours before ovulation (I did it this month for the first time and now I am pregnant)    Hope this is your month
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
997993 tn?1290754748
Thanks!  I hope so too!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
997993 tn?1290754748
Congrats by the way!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources