Maternal & Child: 35+ Community
Trying for a baby at 40 - looking for a cycle buddy!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Trying for a baby at 40 - looking for a cycle buddy!

Hi, I am new to this site and have just starting to use the trackers in an attempt to keep sane whist TTC. I am looking to make friends with women in similar circumstances and hopefully a cycle buddy! Thanks - Debs xx
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
167_tn?1374177417
I will be your cycle buddy! I have a somewhat similar story to yours. We are going to start TTC baby #6, but our 2nd child together with my next ovulation which should be any day now. I'm not sure exactly where I'm at with my cycle though, because I just quit taking Yasmin (was only on it for 2 months and before that had a copper IUD) on February 11th. I had my "fake" period on February 13 and I should ovulate on or around February 28th, but it may take a while. Anyhow, I'll jump on board with you and TTC! You probably can't see my profile or my story so I'll send you a friend request ;)
Blank
758493_tn?1271614763
Hi, thanks for filling the cycle buddy vacancy!! I can't wait to get started.... now I have someone else to think about and will move my focus on self obsessing about every cramp twinge CM temp OPK's blah blah!!!! It will be good to have someone to walk the 2WW ever lasting mile with too. I have a feeling you might beat me to the end goal though as you have everything going for you - age wise and a past history of sucessful pregnancies so wish you a speedy conception and will keep everything crossed for you.  Thanks for the friend request and best of luck. Debs xx
Blank
167_tn?1374177417
Cool...well, we can be buddies and see each other through every twinge and all the "fun" CM checking. LOL...that is my BEST indicator of ovulation (CM) so I've been checking. Nothing yet...but I expect it any day now. GOOD LUCK!!!
Blank
167_tn?1374177417
Debs40, I got a BFP yesterday and this morning already! How about you!?! Baby dust for you!!
Blank
758493_tn?1271614763
Whahooooooooooooooooooooo CONGRATULATIONS my fabulous wonderful cycle buddy!!!!!! Clever girl, I am SOOOO pleased for you!!!! Ah I am all tingled now!!! I told you that you would beat me haha!! Now you have to promise to keep me posted with every step of the way to keep me going - deal??!!!

I am sending you some super sticky babydust to make that little bean nice and healthy and a big hug to its clever mummy!!! xxxxxxxxxx
Blank
760797_tn?1303268140
Well, if you're still looking for a cycle buddy, I'll be able to start trying next month. After my m/c in Feb, the dr said to wait 2 cycles. I've had 1 so just 1 more. So if you want a cycle buddy, I'm ready to fill the position :)
Blank
758493_tn?1271614763
Hi Natalie - let me know when you get the green flag for GO and I will be there with you!! Deb x
Blank
760797_tn?1303268140
Deb-We can start after my next cycle...in about 18 days!! Hopefully we'll both get BFP's very soon!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank