Maternal & Child: 35+ Community
Trying to conceive but I have irregular monthlys.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Trying to conceive but I have irregular monthlys.

I am trying to get pregnant with our fourth child with no luck. My periods have always been irregular since our second child was born. Got pregnant with the third child and didnt know it until I was four months along. That pregnancy was rough, baby was premature,  had placenta previa which corrected itself, baby was born early because of the placenta detaching from my uterus,I was in pain and bled the whole time.  I havent been on birth control pills in like forever. How can I get my period on track so we can get this last baby? Dont want to be on birth control. Ive been using this app to keep track of my periods but no help with when Im ovulating.....please help!!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi.  Well my suggestion to u. Bcuz your periods aren't regular. Use an ovulation. Predictor. Test.  Good luck and patience it'll happen :)
Blank
490522_tn?1209888970
Yes. Get the ovulation kit. You can you eating healthier if you aren't already.  Try not to stress.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank