Trying to conceive but I have irregular monthlys.
I am trying to get pregnant with our fourth child with no luck. My periods have always been irregular since our second child was born. Got pregnant with the third child and didnt know it until I was four months along. That pregnancy was rough, baby was premature,  had placenta previa which corrected itself, baby was born early because of the placenta detaching from my uterus,I was in pain and bled the whole time.  I havent been on birth control pills in like forever. How can I get my period on track so we can get this last baby? Dont want to be on birth control. Ive been using this app to keep track of my periods but no help with when Im ovulating.....please help!!
Hi.  Well my suggestion to u. Bcuz your periods aren't regular. Use an ovulation. Predictor. Test.  Good luck and patience it'll happen :)
Yes. Get the ovulation kit. You can you eating healthier if you aren't already.  Try not to stress.