Worried- Positive then negative HPT and low HCG
May 25:  10 DPO 2 positive pregnancy tests (same brand but different packs- taken at night)
- May 26:   Dr.  blood work- my HCG levels were 7.4 Progesterone good
- May 27:    2 negative HPT
- May 28:  2 nd round of blood work to see if HCG is rising will not get results until Tuesday. Another negative HPT.
- May 29: Negative HPT
- May 30: Negative HPT

I just have to accept it was an early miscarriage.  Has anyone ever had positives followed by negatives and still been pregnant or such low HCG levels?
Last year I took a hpt at 10dpo and it was BFN.

At 14dpo, I had blood work and it was BFP! (This was a Thurs) - my level was 40.

I had taken at least 50 hpt's while I was TTC so I took another just to see a POSITIVE one.

At 15dpo, I took a hpt and it was BFN.
At 16dpo I took a hpt and it was BFN.

My DH would not let me take anymore since I was only stressing myself out. I  used a FRER test on 10dpo and $ store pg tests the other times. My DH said that you get what you pay for and not to buy $ store pg tests the next time around.

When I went to the doctor, my blood work showed my beta levels were rising appropriately.

I went on to have a healthy pregnancy and in January gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, big baby boy. Since the levels about double every 48 hours, my level at 11dpo would have been about 15 - not much higher than 7.4. Good luck! SSBD!