Aa
A
A
Close
Worried- Positive then negative HPT and low HCG
May 25:  10 DPO 2 positive pregnancy tests (same brand but different packs- taken at night)
- May 26:   Dr.  blood work- my HCG levels were 7.4 Progesterone good
- May 27:    2 negative HPT
- May 28:  2 nd round of blood work to see if HCG is rising will not get results until Tuesday. Another negative HPT.
- May 29: Negative HPT
- May 30: Negative HPT

I just have to accept it was an early miscarriage.  Has anyone ever had positives followed by negatives and still been pregnant or such low HCG levels?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Last year I took a hpt at 10dpo and it was BFN.

At 14dpo, I had blood work and it was BFP! (This was a Thurs) - my level was 40.

I had taken at least 50 hpt's while I was TTC so I took another just to see a POSITIVE one.

At 15dpo, I took a hpt and it was BFN.
At 16dpo I took a hpt and it was BFN.

My DH would not let me take anymore since I was only stressing myself out. I  used a FRER test on 10dpo and $ store pg tests the other times. My DH said that you get what you pay for and not to buy $ store pg tests the next time around.

When I went to the doctor, my blood work showed my beta levels were rising appropriately.

I went on to have a healthy pregnancy and in January gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, big baby boy. Since the levels about double every 48 hours, my level at 11dpo would have been about 15 - not much higher than 7.4. Good luck! SSBD!

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources