Maternal & Child: 35+ Community
symptoms come and go
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

symptoms come and go

I was 2 days late for period and had tender breasts and thought I may be preg.  Then I started my period.  It lasted one full day and then I spotted for a couple days. This is very unusual for me; I usually bleed for at least 5 days.  I decided I couldn't be pregnant.  The breast tenderness went away.  Then 8 days later my breasts were tender again and I spotted brown blood for 2 days now.  Yesterday evening my breast tenderness went away, but was back this morning and now it's basically gone again.  This can't be right can it?  I had a miscarrige back in January so of course I'm thinking the worse right now.  But symptoms don't come and go in a normal, healthy pregnancy, do they?  Oh, and my lower back is hurting. It feels like a pulled muscle, but I haven't done anything physical, so I'm worried what that might mean as well.