Aa
A
A
Close
symptoms come and go
I was 2 days late for period and had tender breasts and thought I may be preg.  Then I started my period.  It lasted one full day and then I spotted for a couple days. This is very unusual for me; I usually bleed for at least 5 days.  I decided I couldn't be pregnant.  The breast tenderness went away.  Then 8 days later my breasts were tender again and I spotted brown blood for 2 days now.  Yesterday evening my breast tenderness went away, but was back this morning and now it's basically gone again.  This can't be right can it?  I had a miscarrige back in January so of course I'm thinking the worse right now.  But symptoms don't come and go in a normal, healthy pregnancy, do they?  Oh, and my lower back is hurting. It feels like a pulled muscle, but I haven't done anything physical, so I'm worried what that might mean as well.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
377493 tn?1356505749
Actually, it is very very normal for symptoms to come and go in a healthy pregnancy.  I began to refer to them as "my day off". They always came back, although I understand your worry.  I too have miscarried in the past and having symptoms do that is stressful.  However, all was well and I have a beautiful 8 month old to show for it.  It is when there is a sudden disapperance of all symptoms that you should let your OB know.  However, even that is not necessarily a problem.  Good luck, and congrats on your pregnancy!!
Comment
Cancel
377493 tn?1356505749
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child: 35+ Community Resources