Maternal & Child: 35+ Community
trying to get pregnant, sore breasts etc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to maternity after the age of 35, newborns, and children.

hi well it is my DH and me ttc for the third month, my periods for the last 6 months are around 28, 29 days. which allow me to try about two weeks past my period to get pregnant. What are everyones thoughts on the chances of getting pregnant (oh by the way I am 41)  Got my period on October 6th had sex Oct, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and on the 26th(the 26th seems late but I had a cold and was not up for trying for a couple of days lol. I am due around Nov 3 - 6th. I know nobody knows a true answer, but what are my chances. and what are the earliest signs others have had.  Oh and does anyone have any suggestions on how NOT to think about every symptom in the two week wait period!!!  lol    thanks for anyone"s thoughts!