?
So I'm curious if I could be setting myself up for disaster later on lol. My baby girl will be a month old on Sunday. Shes a great sleeper! Falls asleep on her own during the day BUT at night around 11pm she has her last bottle and when I put her in her crib she cries and I end up getting up like 50 times. I would just pick her up for a few minutes and put her back down and she would have the pacifier but now I've been putting her in her swing and she'll be in there for about 30 minutes she'll fall asleep and then i'll put her in her crib and she'll sleep from around 11pm til 5am. Just wondering if thats a bad idea..like will she think shes being rocked to sleep and it will become a habit for her? but she falls asleep on her own during the day with no problem its only at night.
Maybe because once she is to big for the swing your gonna have to break the habit so it's up to you to decide weather it will be easier now or later my neice needed to be rocked to sleep when she was born and she grew out of it at around 1 and a half
Try waking her up up early like 6 am start with a feeding and a bath take her for a morning walk and try to switch her scedule . I had my twins going to bed at 7 and up by 530 but it was perfect for me because i had a break at night and got to get up with there dad for a good bye kiss before he left for work.
Wow!  She's sleeping 6 hours through the night at a month old?  Honestly, if she is doing that, I wouldn't be questioning methods, I'd just keep doing it..lol.  Lucky mom!

At this age I wouldn't worry too much about habits.  And it's good your responding to her...she's too little to let her cry it out.  Most Pediatricians don't recommend sleep training until at least 6 months.  Don't worry right now...just enjoy.  Congrats on your little one.
Haha thanks. She slept through the night again so I must be doing something right lol