Aa
A
A
Close
am i pregnant?
My last period was February 10th. Last week i was feeling faint, bloating, and nausea.. I took a home pregnancy test which came out positive. I went thelocal clinic and was told its negative so they took blood.. I go back Tuesday but im nervous. Me & my boyfriend were really happy when the home test said positive & bummed out when we went to the doctor. I just wants some experienced advice
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
When I first thought I was pregnant I went to the docs and done a test which came back negative so I assumed I wasn't. 4 weeks later I still had not had a period so done a home test and came back positive. Anyhow, believe it or not I find home tests more accurate than the ones at your doctors. If you work out with my due date I was already 4/5 weeks pregnant when I went to the doctors and done a test. Your problem also happened with my friend and blood test gave her a positive so I personally think you have a bun in the oven!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thankss ! I really wanted to hear from someone wuth personal opinions.. Hopefully the blood will.show. Thanksss :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources