1 month old fighting sleep during the day
so baby girls slepping is getting worse and worse.
the 1st few days home from the hospital she slept great, even slept a 5 hr stretch at night. then she started needing to sleep with me at night time but would nap fine by herself during the day in the livingroom or bassinet. last week i would put her in her bassinet still awake with the vibration on and just walk around the room/clean so there woul be some noise and she would fall asleep. now (1 month old)shes gotten to the point where she will fight sleep and sit here and cry for 2 hours. then she'll be overtired so she wont let me put her down for more then 5 min which is extremely hard because im exclusively pumping breastmilk every 2-4 hrs and she wont sit by herself, not even in her boppy or vibrating chair. i let her cry in her bassinet once because she was so overtired and she fell asleep after 3 min. she slept in the carseat for an hour on and off today while i ran errands and right now she finally fell asleep in my arm for 15min(so far) im afraid to put her down.
she did this same this yesterday and ended up finally sleeping from 3-7 then kept me up from 10-1 which is usually when she sleeps the best at night.
any advice? im really dying here.

right now shes sleeping so hard shes snoring!
Have you tried a swing? Wearing her in a sling? How about white noise? Do you swaddle her? Those were all my saviors. I thought she hated the swaddle until I tried one of those swaddle blankets. That, along with white noise, was what worked best for me.
I had bad sleepers too, Carson fought both day & night, little Cam at least took quick naps in the day more.  I found that holding them was about all I could do, the constant swaying helped, otherwise I could sometimes slip Cam into the bouncy seat.  Both my boys liked the shushing in their ear too.  Is she having bad nights too & is she screaming or crying?  I know reflux can make for a cranky baby & colic can kick in around now too,  but usually more at night & they scream.  With reflux it hurts to lay down, so being held would feel better.  If it continues, I would check with your ped nurse & see if they have any advice- sometimes there are flags we miss that they may catch, or maybe you have a difficult baby.  Good luck, I hope she lets you rest soon.