Aa
A
A
Close
1 week late
I am a week late with my period. I have taken about 8 pregnancy test between this month and last. My last period was Jan 2 it was very light but lasted the normal 3-4 days. This month was suppose to recieve my period Jan 30. It is now Feb 5. Last month 2 test came up possitive 2 came up negitive. This month same thing. Im not sure what the real results are.They are cheaper test. I already have two children and both pregnancies were the complete opposite so im not sure what symptoms to really look for. This past month i've had what I think may be symptoms. Tired more than usual, eating habbits are diff, moody more than usual, more discharge, and of course my period is no where to be found. I just want to know what is going on if im not pregnant.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
874907 tn?1258551231
I am in the same boat. My LMP was also Jan 2 and I thought I should have AF on Jan 30 or 31. Took a lot of hpt and was neg till I found out I ovulated much late at CD 22-24. So I'm almost a week late and still nothing. Only think I got was a almost positive OPK on FMU which never happened. (Also have the tiredness, moody, eating more but not gaining weight from it, and the discharge)

I will say try retesting again and call your doctor to get tested/answers.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources