10 weeks and no heartbeat with doppler?
So...I should be around 10 weeks...I just went to the doctor and we looked for a heartbeat but could not find one.I have an US scheduled for Tues. I am freaking out! I hope this baby is OK. This is my third and this one is a suprise...we have a 4 yr old and a 6 month old. I am just worried because the pregnancies are so closely spaced. Any similar stories....inspiration....comments....Thanks for listening.
they can't always find a heartbeat with a doppler at ten weeks.  especially if you are a little bit heavier.  don't worry if the dr thought it was anything he would of sent you right away to get a doppler.  keep the faith and good luck...
in my opinion, that is likely too early to hear with a doppler in most cases. They didn't hear anything with me until 14 weeks! don't worry!
We tried to hear on a doppler when i was 13 wks and there was no luck...sometimes, the baby "hides".  My Dr. won't even try to find a heartbeat with the doppler until at least 12 wks.  I was able to hear it Loud and strong at 17 wks.  I wouldn't be too terribly worried as of yet...jsut breathe easy until your u.s.  Good luck!
I went for a 12 week check up and we couldnt hear the heartbeat with the doppler.  My Dr asked if I wanted to come back in 2 weeks for a checkup or have an u/s....I opted for the u/s and everything was fine. He told me that theres a 50-50 chance of hearing the heartbeat around 12 weeks.  I am currently  a little over 28 weeks and everythings fine.  I wouldnt stress...just wait for the u/s.  Best of Luck!!!!!
I agree, ten weeks is a bit early.  You'll have things all cleared up when you go in for your u/s on Tuesday!!  When you see that little baby squirming around in there you won't have any worries. :)  Best wishes on Tuesday!
hi no worries i was the same way my doctor couldnt find the hb .i think i was about 15 weeks she said  dont worry about it then 2 days later i had an u/s and right away the tech found it .dont worry about it . amanda
On the day I hit 11 weeks, Dr. couldn't find the hb with the doppler. This is really normal, but he did an u/s for me anyway, because I have a history of m/c. At 15 weeks, we heard it right away, loud and strong.
They can find it at 10 weeks IF you are very lucky, its too early hun, I am sure your baby if fine.  Give it a few more weeks.  Good luck and baby dust to you!
I went in at 9.5 weeks and my doctor couldn't find the heartbeat with a doppler, she didn't seem at all concerned but I was nervous so she let me come back at 11 weeks.  After five nervewracking minutes with the doppler, she finally found the heartbeat up high in my uterus, she said that's why she couldn't find it before, baby in strange position.  Don't worry
HI, I am 17 weeks and everytime they look for the hb they have a hard time, I just discovered yesturday through u/s that my placenta is in the front and the tech told me that this is what is keeping the dr from being able to always hear the hb. There are many reasons why they may not be able to find the hn so early. Your dr would hav sent you right away if he was concerned and 10 weeks is very early to hear the hb with the doppler, don't worryl.
When I went in to see my Dr. at 13 weeks he couldn't find the heartbeat. He gave me a quick ultrasound to ease my mind, he assured me all was well. Sure enough, it was!! he was looking to low. As with my first child, I am carrying this one high.

Think positive!!!!
i went to my first exam today and the doc. said that i should be about 10weeks but my uterus feels small like about 8 to 9 weeks and they couldnt hear a heartbeat so he schedualed a ultrasound for next week i hate waiting and am freaking out. this is my first pregnancy.
My wife is 121/2 week pregnant and We went to doctor yesterday,she didn't find hb and she told us to get US done,so we are going for US today,We are scared but god will always with us.

Trushar