10 weeks pregnant and syptoms disappeared
im 10 weeks pregnant, and all my syptoms have gone, i had back ache, peeing alot, vomitting, and tired alot and all have seemed to go, i dont know if this is normal or not and just hope everything is ok, i just need some reasurance, im not to panicked at the momment because i was when i first thourght i was, but then i have being reading others in the same situation but still would like reasurance to be on the safe side.
It can happen that your symptoms disappear or go in waves. I have bad m/s days and then ones were it is not as pronounced.  It is probably because your placenta is starting to take over--most women feel some relief from some of their pregnancy symptoms in the second trimester. I would worry, though, if you start to have heavy cramping or bleeding--then at that point, I would go and see a doc.
All the best on your pregnancy and you're doing the right thing by keeping the baby (I read your profile ). Surround yourself with as much support as possible and map out a plan for your education  so that you can be a great mom to your little one and be able to provide for him/her. Be prepared that your bf's attitude towards parenting and your relationship will change as your pregnancy progresses and as your child grows and it might not be the ideal you envision, so just focus on the baby and let the relationship play out how it will. All the best!!
I'm 10 wks as well and my symptoms more come and go. Some days I think they've just about disappeared, and then they will return. From weeks 5-8 they were there every day, then since 8wks I'll have a few good days, and then a few bad days. They day of my 8 week ultrasound I was sure it would be bad cause I had like noo symptoms, and it's twins and they looked perfect. Now, I rented a babybeat doppler heartbeat thingy and I hear the heartbeats each day. I would get one if I were you, it provides reassurance when symptoms are iffy. Mine's like 20 bucks a month and totally worth it!! When is your next ultrasound or apt?
i havn't had an ultra sound yet i have mine o week 12