Maternal & Child Community
11 weeks postpartum and spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

11 weeks postpartum and spotting

i am  11 week postpartm (c section) ,stopped breastfeeding  due to low milk supply 4 weeks ago ,lochia lasted 9 and a half weeks then i had a crambing and spotted once red spot then the next day brown  then it was gone started to have clear secretion like fertile EW  with light streak of pink blood then it was gone
now it is 4 dpo  very slight streak of pink blood once ,iam scared that something serious wrong with me  after all these infirtility drugs (ivf pregnancy)

note/; no possibility of pregnancy husband has zero sperm count   , also we are using condom all the time because iam afraid of infection,my breast still has milk  

any one excperince this ,is it normal to be irregular post partum and for how long? iam freaking out and not enjoying my baby

Don't worry! A similar thing happened to me and my doctor said it was my period. It is very normal to be irregular for a while after your baby is born. I would see a doctor to get an experts opinion and peace of mind though. The first few months after my daughter was born was rough. Aniety and exhaustion galore, but it was a wonderful time as well. I think and hope that everything will be fine for you. Hugs!
Thank you for this post!!!  I have been going through something very similar myself--13 weeks postpartum and I don't know what's wrong with me.  I guess its normal to be abnormal.  Good Luck with your regularity, once I get a "normal" period I plan on starting on BC.
I just went through the same thing.  I went on the Pill right after my 6 week check-up (no period yet at that time).  So when I did get my period, after my first Pill pack it was all wacky.  I was spotting for 2 days then had a HEAVY HEAVY flow for 3 then it stopped for a day and then came back and then stopped for a day and came back.  FINALLY it went away after all that, but the dr said it was normal for a first period after birth.  Never had that after my 1st baby.  She said I should be ok with my next one.  Good luck to you!!