Maternal & Child Community
12 WEEKS LATE, 12 NEG TEST

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

12 WEEKS LATE, 12 NEG TEST

My last period was in November, estimating 12 weeks late for my period now. I have taken so many tests and ALL of them are negative. I have a 18 month old son, been off birth control for a year now, used protection thoroughly. I have been the same weight so no drastic weight gain or loss. Under no stress, and no change in exercise activity. I was wondering the odds of 12 tests being negative and yet be pregnant?
Your not pregnant.  If you have missed 3 periods, it is time to see a doctor.  There are MANY reasons you may not have had a period - the doctor will be able to find out the cause and determine whether you need treatment.