Maternal & Child Community
12 weeks and cramps
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

12 weeks and cramps

I am 12 weeks pregnant.  I know some cramping is normal, but I was cramping (AF like) all day yesterday.  They were not really painful or intense, just dull and irritating, and definitely there.  I just kept checking to see if I was bleeding all day!  So far they are gone since I went to bed last night.  I just get paranoid at every little thing since I have had NO symptoms since I've been prego except sore bbs!  I always just elaborate on the things I think are bad!  Has anyone been crampy like this?  Do you think it is just my uterus stretching?  I go for a checkup on Monday.  I am crawling out of my skin waiting for it to hear the hb and make sure everything is going okay in there!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hey, I think that is completly normal... I too was the same way, I wanted to know what every little pain was, because I wanted to whether or not it was normal. I too haven't had any symptoms either, so consider yourself lucky! The only symptoms I have had was sore bb's but other than that nothing, and the soreness will go away to they will not feel as sore as they are now, and thats normal too! I am a first time mom, and I am 23wks prego now, and let me just tell you that you are fine. I use to worry all the time, I would call my OB just about everyday, then I learned that everything is normal, but if you suspect something is not right, you have every right to call your doctor and question anything that is what they are there for.
Blank
151154_tn?1208134182
Pregnancy does crazy things to your body to get it ready.  I'm sure your fine.  I cramped alot too and bleed and I am 35 weeks now.  I thought for sure somthing was wrong because I had 2 m/c last year.  Try drinking alot of water and lying on your left side.  You should be fine.....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank