12 weeks and cramps
I am 12 weeks pregnant.  I know some cramping is normal, but I was cramping (AF like) all day yesterday.  They were not really painful or intense, just dull and irritating, and definitely there.  I just kept checking to see if I was bleeding all day!  So far they are gone since I went to bed last night.  I just get paranoid at every little thing since I have had NO symptoms since I've been prego except sore bbs!  I always just elaborate on the things I think are bad!  Has anyone been crampy like this?  Do you think it is just my uterus stretching?  I go for a checkup on Monday.  I am crawling out of my skin waiting for it to hear the hb and make sure everything is going okay in there!
Hey, I think that is completly normal... I too was the same way, I wanted to know what every little pain was, because I wanted to whether or not it was normal. I too haven't had any symptoms either, so consider yourself lucky! The only symptoms I have had was sore bb's but other than that nothing, and the soreness will go away to they will not feel as sore as they are now, and thats normal too! I am a first time mom, and I am 23wks prego now, and let me just tell you that you are fine. I use to worry all the time, I would call my OB just about everyday, then I learned that everything is normal, but if you suspect something is not right, you have every right to call your doctor and question anything that is what they are there for.
Pregnancy does crazy things to your body to get it ready.  I'm sure your fine.  I cramped alot too and bleed and I am 35 weeks now.  I thought for sure somthing was wrong because I had 2 m/c last year.  Try drinking alot of water and lying on your left side.  You should be fine.....