13 week miscarriage
my daughter gave birth to her son here at my home at exactly 13 weeks preg. She miscarried "naturally" and wants to let things come on naturally from here on out.  She had been TTC for almost 2 years when she found out she was PG and then started cramping and bleeding.  I thought 12 weeks and it was safe.  Any stories that she will conceive again soon.?  We are so anxious for this "most wanted" baby.
Hi I thought past 12 weeks I was in the clear, but unfortunately I lost a little one at 15 weeks in June 2006, I got pregnant again in Sept 2006, and believe me I have been worried this whole pregnancy, I am 19 weeks now and just found out its a little girl, there is hope after MC,
I also miscarried at 12 weeks midwife told me its the first 13 weeks when your more at risk of m/c I know what your daughter is going thru I also had a natural m/c and seen the wee baby not a nice thing to go thru you could even tell it was a boy and I will never know why I m/c but I waited 3 months and now have a healthy baby girl I got pregnant on first try so fingers crossed your daughter does too good luck.
It is very common I have found for someone to have a missed miscarriage.  It is very possible that is what happen.  I am very sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is from experience, I myself have had four miscarriages
I, too mc at 12 wks. My dr said 20 wks was the dividing line. Chances do go down(according to her)2nd trimester and even more at 20 wks. However, nothing in life is certain. I am very sorry for her/your loss. I was devastated but I think my sister and mother were more so! I guess it does take a village.
I'm sorry for your daughter's loss. There is a really good chance that she can conceive again soon. My former doctor told me to wait 6 months before trying again but my current doctor suggest having one or two menstrual cycles before trying. My last m/c, I was right at 11 weeks and it took quite a while for me to m/c naturally and for my cycle to get back on track. I wish your family the best! Take care!
Your daughter is in my thoughts and prayers.  Losing a pregnancy, at all but especially the later on the worse, is extremely difficult.  I miscarried a set of twin boys at 13 weeks in August 1994.  I had a beautiful little girl 3 years to the date later but my system is irregular.  No time is perfectly safe during a pregnancy, none unfortunately.