14 weeks and no heartbeat
I found out that I was pregnant on June 29th. I havent had a period in about 2 years or so and was told that it would be head for me to convice. I went to the ER on the 29th because I had been bleeding lightly and there was cramping pretty badly. I never had cramps even when I was having a period so thats why I was worried. When i went to the ER they took a p/t and it came back postive. I was ten weeks pregnant. My hgc levels were really low and the doctors were worried. I've been bleeding since before I was ten weeks. I was told I was due on Jan. 26, 2008 and I had become excited but worried at the same time. I went to the doctor about a week ago to check for a heartbeat and they couldnt find one. I'm due to go back to the doctor on Monday. and I'm very worried about the outcome. I've kinda just given up hope because even though I've been going through hell since I found out I was still excited. I hope for the best but fear the worst. Does anyone have any advice?
Have you had an us?  Is that how they gave you your date?  If they were listening for a hb with a doppler it may be that your placenta was in front of the baby, if they did not find one on an us that is a differant matter altogether.  

I guess this is just a wait and see situation.
Did they date your pregnancy with u/s?  And unless they used a transvaginal u/s it might be difficult to see anything as far as the heartbeat either.... as far as using a doppler, I knew my baby was okay but they still couldn't use one on me till I was almost 20 weeks!

Always get a second opinion, and follow up with the doctors the best you can.
to the most god on high , hello my sister in chirst  i went through the same thing at 9weeks and 5 days so i know how it feel to be very excited at the same time worried that you might lose your baby and this was my first so i was very hurt when they couldn't find a heart beat for my baby but i seem him sitting there in my stomach and also saw the sex of my baby i was having a baby boy ,but he was only for a short time with me , but please don't give up if there is a wrost part about it god will make a way for you and you family to have a little one in your lifr again. may god bless and keep you self and healthy .if you need to talk email @***@****