14 weeks with cramping
Hello, I am 14 weeks pregnant and I have had ligament pain, which is sharp and goes away with occational abdominal soreness.  This morning I woke up and I have been feeling cramping like menstural cramps all day, I feel it in my lower abdomen and at times can be sharp (like the ligament pain) but it hasn't really gone away. Has this happened to anyone else?  No spotting but a slight brownish discharge in AM. Otherwise a normal pregnancy. Can this be open forum.
Please call your Dr.  Have you had an U/S yet?
Also drink lots of water, that usually helps with the cramps.
I had lots of cramping up till almost 15 weeks. Did you have an U/S yet? I would call your Dr just to let them know. Did you do a lot of walking, or lifting in the past few days? That is what happened to me.
hello. I had to same problem around 8, 9 10, 11 wks. But i think it was the stretching of the ligaments as well. I called my dr and he said to get plenty of rest. And if it presists to call him back. Everything turned out ok.
Wish u the best of luck!
I got a UTI after i MC.. and had a DnC.. it still confueses me.. HOW!!
You need to call your doctor and tell them about the brown discharge and the cramping - this was the sign of my first miscarriage!  I don't want to scare you because it may be nothing as I am now pregnant again and had some episodes of spotting in the first trimester, but you need to get it checked out.
UPDATE

I went to my Dr and I have a UTI, I did a STAT UA this morning and when it came back it showed a urinary tract infection.  Pheww it was a relief, I had a ultrasound at 9 wks also, baby is good.  Today we listened to baby's heartbeat and it was strong.  But I am very very uncomfortable.   I am drinking water, but this is my first UTI and wow did not expect it to be painful.  I am an RN and I should have seen the signs but we make the worse patients I guess.   I have been drinking water and eating good because of the severe constipation so I am suprised and it did sneak up on me.  THANK YOU for your repsonses.
I had cramping throughout my entire first trimester, then when my second trimester began I started having braxton hicks extremely early, which have a very crampy feeling.  Do you feel tightening with the cramping?
Call your doctor. The brownish discharge may be blood so don't ignore it.