16 days after mc. positve pregnancy test. Could i be pregnant again?
on 4/24/12 I had a miscarriage at 11wks pg. On 4/30/12 my hcg levels dropped to 3,545.0 mIU. My husband and I, in spite of what our doctor suggested we continued having sex with out protection about 7 days later. Yesterday (5/10/12) I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive with in 10 seconds and the lines was strong/dark. Could I be pregnant again or is it left over hcg levels. I know every woman's body is different. By now shouldn't my hcg levels be zero, since it dropped so fast to 3,545 within 6 days after my miscarriage. Just Curious but will see my doctor.  
No, it does not necessarily drop like a rock in only a couple of weeks.  If you had some retained placental tissue, it could even give you a reading for a couple of months.  (When I miscarried twins, a little dab of tissue remained and gave me readings for three months until the doctor did a D&C and removed it.)  I am sorry for your loss.  If you are hoping it is a new pregnancy, there is nothing wrong with going to the doc for a new hCG reading.